Tuesday, September 3, 2013

NEW! 3rd Grade ELA Common Core Merit Badges

I'm going to use my K-2 merit badges to make a bulletin board this week. I'll post pictures once it's finished!
As promised, I uploaded my third grade ELA Common Core "merit badges" tonight!

Motivate your students to master each standard of the Common Core by working for badges. There is a badge for each Common Core standard. When a student masters the "I Can" checklist, he/she earns the badge. Post badges on paper or felt vests and sashes (easy tutorials included), or charts. Makes a great hallway display, assessment tool, and parent resource!

Included:

-Merit Badges (one for each Common Core standard)
-"I Can.../I Know..." checklists in child-friendly (or parent-friendly!) language.
-Tables correlating the badges to the standards and "I Can.../I Know..." statements.
-Classroom posters with all badges for each competency
-How to make a vest (with pictures)
-How to make a sash (with pictures)





















Check out my other CCSS Badges:

    Kindergarten ELA
    Kindergarten Math

    1st Grade ELA
    1st Grade Math

    2nd Grade ELA
    2nd Grade Math

    3rd Grade ELA
    3rd Grade Math: COMING SOON!

    4th Grade ELA: COMING SOON!
    4th Grade Math: COMING SOON!

    5th Grade ELA: COMING SOON!
    5th Grade Math: COMING SOON!

Thanks for checking them out!

-Brandi
A Peach for the Teach

No comments:

Post a Comment